Want to know more?
- This course is delivered via a Traineeship pathway or fee for service if you have an employer or host who will allow you to complete the required 120 hours of practical placement with their service.
- You will be required to complete a work placement of a minimum 120-hours in an allocated professional environment (see below for more details).
- During your enrolment process you will be guided through all training and assessments, in detail, to ascertain what units are most suitable to your needs and what support strategies are necessary to assist you in completing your qualification.
- You will be allocated a highly experienced and qualified Trainer / Assessor who will also provide support over the phone, via email or face-to-face as required or scheduled with you and your employer, visits are normally conducted monthly with trainees.
There are assessments throughout the duration of this course, as well as assignments due to be handed in within 4-weeks from the completion of all your classes. You will receive guidance and support from your Trainer throughout the assessment process and are free to ask questions at any time.
ASSESSMENTS FOR THIS COURSE INCLUDE:
- Working with children of different ages
- Program planning
- Implementing policy and procedures
- Understanding and reporting 'Children at risk'
Fees and Payment
The total cost of this course is:
If completed through a Traineeship pathway the current fees for this course are based on the West Australian Department of Training and Workforce Development’s current VET Fees and Charges Policy. To view the VET Fees and Charges policy, visit the Department of Training and Workforce Development website at http://www.dtwd.wa.gov.au
New Worker - Non Concession Course/Tuition Fee: $2583.75
New Worker - Concession Rate Course/Tuition Fee*: $771.15
Existing Worker – Course/Tuition Fee: $4603.05
Course Tuition Fee for all secondary school aged students: $420.00
Fee for Service:
Fee for Service - $4603.05
Contact us for Fee For Service Enrolment fee information.
If you select our Payment Plan option, payments will be made via EziDebit (a direct debit system) and due in either weekly or fortnightly instalments. Payment plan options are available for students, for more information regarding your options please contact one of our Staff Members.
Please note: The Student tuition fees are indicative only and are subject to change given individual circumstances at enrolment. Additional fees may apply such as Student service and resource fees.
Our student's happiness and success is very important to us. Please see below for some important information should you have a complaint about Greenhouse Education or wish to appeal an assessment / course grade you have received.
This course consists of 19 units, grouped into common skill and knowledge areas, making it easy to correlate learning across units and get a feel for the bigger picture.
Delivery Schedules will be based on your individual circumstances and enrolment date but to receive an indicative schedule please contact one of our friendly staff.